Friday, November 25, 2005

Lessons re-learned

I have been working really hard in college this week to get assignments finished in time to study for end of term exams. I had been feeling the heat a little this term and a little underconfident in my ability to write essays. Funny I know, as I have a degree already - but a wise lady once taught me that you are only as confident as your last results. Anyway, as I walked into college yesterday morning a little voice in my head reminded me that I have always been the kind of person that loves a challenge and I had to admit to myself that my attitude toward these assignments had not been the best, in fact I've been a little whinger inside. Funny that - when I admitted that I changed my approach to my assignments and things were much better. An I wanna win finish to the week. Its amazing how easily we can forget these little lessons, I am thankful to the Lord for reminding me with that still small whisper.

No comments: