Saturday, May 06, 2006

My wife is awesome!


Jill and I have been married for just over a year now. In this time I have really come to appreciate some of the ways we are different, yet also complimentary. For example - She dislikes washing dishes, and I dislike hanging up wet laundry - its such a faff. However, I really like keeping our rather small kitchen clear from mess and Jill enjoys folding laundry: strange creatures we are! I am so thankful that God brought us together (see 'Testimony' from Sunday March 19th 2006). Even though I did not realise it at the time we are perfectly suited. That does not mean we have a perfect relationship every day (although a lot of days we are not far from it in my mind)but as we continue our life together I realise more and more how we are complimentary in different ways. I love my wife - My wife is awesome!

2 comments:

Alan P Harrison said...

Awwww! Cool man, happy one year anniversary! God bless you both :) x

Jamie said...

So is mine! ;)